Working at Callvox
When we launched in 2007, our official headquarters was located in a 4x4 shared cube in Tribeca. But from those humble beginnings, we've grown in ways we could not have predicted. Today, we operate a multi-point global network that offers a unique value-proposition for our clients. All of this is made possible by the people we hire. We focus on attracting exceptionally talented people and on creating an atmosphere that rewards initiative and independent thinking.
We believe that intellectual capital is critical to providing innovative solutions and ultimately, having a positive impact. Over the years, we have been fortunate to attract some of the most talented professionals in our industry. They stay to build rewarding careers because of our entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to our people and the high expectation for excellence. Our people are our most valuable asset - they are skilled problem solvers that believe challenges can be opportunities.
Senior Carrier Sales Manager - Latin AmericaResponsible for overseeing and managing a group of carriers, and seeking new carriers, to achieve designated targets of sales of wholesale voice services in Latin America. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Interface with carrier partners in Latin America.
- Develop and expand existing, and negotiate new carrier relationships.
- Improve expense/cost structure of wholesale voice services by working with current vendors.
- Negotiate bilateral deals and swaps.
- Prepare commercial agreements and proposals to promote Callvox voice services in Latin America.
- Construct individual account plans including revenue/margin forecasting, sales strategy and target relationships.
- Report on developments and market trends to management.
- Engage necessary resources at Callvox internally to grow business quickly and efficiently.
- Fluency in Spanish is required.
A qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Business, Economics or Marketing and 3-5 years of experience in the tier-1 international voice wholesale market. Must have experience in the analysis, purchase and sale of wholesale voice services in Latin America. Must have proven sales, negotiation & communication skills. This position requires 30% international travel.
Additional information: Flexible location.